Sunday, March 27, 2011

A New Goal...

Well as you can tell by the name of the link I'm not that creative when it comes to this kind of stuff.  I do have a Marketing degree but I'm more of the seller and perfector vs the creator.  So this will be a new experience for me and I hope to learn something new and become more creative so to speak.  We shall see how that goes!  I've realized as time goes on we become so consumed in our everyday life that it becomes harder to keep in touch.  Sure we always have facebook but typically you get the picture and not the story or the summary of what's going on and you still are so far behind.  I am making a goal to blog a few times a month on the progress of our family, family events, and experiences that touch our lives.  I hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment